No Bullshit

Chad

• Moderators
I'd wanted to be a little more original

Your doing fine, if you really want to be original around here, be perfectly normal, you will surely stand out. :D Welcome..........since I don't remember telling you that before, if I did just ignore............another handy skill sometimes. :huh:

Edited by dtel
  • Like 2

Yes, so, all kidding aside. Thinking the new section then will have all kinds of interesting Klipsch data and other stuff as well.

Not for myself but suppose since the new forum that had to be worked on, which resulted in members losing some post count

are up against it now, having been here since the inception and the early days. Maybe there will come a time where some,consideration could be given to those that remain here, or come back to find change that effect them. It is a little weird that I have more posts than some that may have been here for quite some time before, nearly twice as long.

Hope it meets or exceeds expectations.

Expect opinions to differ from my present one.

BB

• Like 1

• Moderators

Yes, so, all kidding aside. Thinking the new section then will have all kinds of interesting Klipsch data and other stuff as well.

Nope if there is any "interesting data" they surely wouldn't keep it hidden, and the other stuff is just general BS.

Not for myself but suppose since the new forum that had to be worked on, which resulted in members losing some post count

are up against it now, having been here since the inception and the early days. Maybe there will come a time where some,consideration could be given to those that remain here, or come back to find change that effect them. It is a little weird that I have more posts than some that may have been here for quite some time before, nearly twice as long.

They just don't post as much, I have heard some lost some post count, but not positive, I didn't, I don't think, I rarely look at that unless it comes up.

Hope it meets or exceeds expectations.

You or the new section ? If you are asking if your post meet's or exceeds expectations, I don't know, we didn't have high expectations for you to start with :o  :D ........ok that was a joke........I think your doing great and are a added + wherever you post, no :pwk_bs: , I mean it. :emotion-21:  

Expect opinions to differ from my present one.

BB

Well yea, it's always the case around here, carry on BB, you fit in perfectly, now realize I am only one opinion and it don't count either ! :P  

• Like 1

Thanks, dtel...others expectations.

Just feeling out what may be fair for others.

Not in charge here, so others here have to decide or have already.

Personally losing a few poste I may have had here isn't that big of a deal.

Just like peace and harmony but, happy for a place to chat and chew with friends the fat.

Contradiction in terms but a work in progress, I am.

• Like 2

How about to belong the ultra elite forum section Heritage Members one must actually own a true Heritage model speaker -

Klipschorn, LaScalla, Belle, Cornwall. Otherwise the Heritage section title make little sense. Although I have few posts I watch the jibber-jabber several times a day, just don't feel the need to comment on every comment made. And yes I have owned and do own Heritage models, actually ordered my first LaScallas in 1977.

• Like 3

I like the drummer quarter avatar. 

Thanks Oldtimer,

I am a lifelong drummer (2 bands right now) and having served in the US Navy (Gunner's Mate) I'll always be compelled to be a Patriot to our country, I also graduated HS in 1976, so the bicentennial quarter speaks for me.

I do wish there was a feature on it that showed my love of AV though, then it would be the perfect icon.

• Like 3

Otherwise the Heritage section title make little sense

Heritage is more than about speakers.

Then why the Heritage moniker? I imagine most folks on this forum equate Heritage to speakers? Or our long "heritage" with the Klipsch legend in itself.

• Administrators

Because it was the best I could come up with. I think it fits just fine. In the grand scheme of things, it's just a member group title. Don't look so deep into it.

• Like 1

The "privileged" section is a trap, don't knock on that door. Don't fall for this innuendo laden section that is primarily a "carrot on a string". Once you get there, the song Hotel California is streamed constantly with Don Henley having a tantrum in the background.  You are forced into 30 minute grilling sessions from forum relic's of the past. Word has it that these "exitor's" or talking heads that have moved on never were members, but only bots designed by some derivative of an underground shell company forced to carry out the gathering of impulse responses on extremely vile and uncertain subjects that have no straight forward or attainable sum of outcome. This is no normal gathering as it may seem, but the experimentation with an unknown box inside a speaker for the use of piping in unannounced and unheard frequencies with a bandwidth not known or discovered yet by even the highest of the science society. These signals are there to control, but what they actually do is not fully known. Bizarre incidents of these subjects, such as robbing full warehouses of Baltic Birch Ply, the hacking of Bose websites and even the attempted kidnapping of an audio engineer and forcing him to draw blue prints for a 40 foot square horn loaded cab.  As you probably already suspect, there is no leaving this section.  Insubordination and refusal of absorbed learning is carried out via an "angry chair."   I cant reveal the full torture scenario of what really happens, but rumor has it that it includes the playing of "House of the rising sun" in a constant loop while the most horrible, closed minded forum member that was once thought gone, reads the last 4 pages of his posts backwards. Literally backwards my friends. They say its really hot inside there too.  This all may be total BS, but I thought something this sinister deserved a warning for the uninfected members here. 

• Like 3

• Administrators

Thanks everyone for your input.

I'm taking everything into consideration and evaluating everything. Nothing is set in stone, and the only constant is change. 

• Like 2