RF-7 (2) RC-7 (1) RS-7 (3) $1500 (Northern Virginia)

48n123w

That's a whole lotta boom for your buck. Instant HT for only $1500. That buyer will be smiling. 

Yea.... I want to be the one smiling...But this is not going to over with my wife...aka... MKP's Boss..

MKP :-)

After joining here, I actually had to look up WAF... didn't know what it was (lol)

Maybe you can change your name to: MORE KLIPSCH PRETTY-PLEASE??

Good luck!

• Like 2

That's a whole lotta boom for your buck. Instant HT for only $1500. That buyer will be smiling. 

Yea.... I want to be the one smiling...But this is not going to over with my wife...aka... MKP's Boss..

If there's one things wives understand, it's a bargain.  Could you pick up the package for the $1500 and part out the speakers you don't need?

I don't know the going prices on RF series to know how much you might be able to get if you took the time to re-sell everything separately.

If there's one things wives understand, it's a bargain.  Could you pick up the package for the $1500 and part out the speakers you don't need?

I don't know the going prices on RF series to know how much you might be able to get if you took the time to re-sell everything separately.

Yes, but I do more importing rather than exporting.....I have issues....

That is an EXCEPTIONAL deal as far as I'm concerned.  I'm not a fan of the white sides though.

Yes that is a very good deal. Since the surrounds do not match, they could be painted black. Might not look as good as the factory paint job, but could match enough that nobody would notice.