New toys are contagious.

Pintoracer

Love the tint, perfect choice! I went as dark as my state allowed. Aesthetically the addition of tint really streamlines the car, especially over the back window, without it (any) car has that start/stop stagger with the lines. It ties in perfectly with the large, black split grille front fascia, the new attitude looks great.

• Like 2

Love the tint, perfect choice! I went as dark as my state allowed. Aesthetically the addition of tint really streamlines the car, especially over the back window, without it (any) car has that start/stop stagger with the lines. It ties in perfectly with the large, black split grille front fascia, the new attitude looks great.

Thanks!!!  I could have went darker with it, but went with what is legal in my state. It does really bring the look of the car into focus.  IIRC, it's 46% on the doors, 35% on the quarters, and 18% on the rear window.  Plus, I want the ladies to be able to see me in there considering I'm back on the market!  :lol:

• Like 3

I am thinking of getting one for the wife, v6 automatic, maybe white, though that blue looks very good.  Gonna trade my 03 f250 in for it, I hate that part, she is running so good for 150K miles on her, but whatever.  Had a v6 back in the 90s, manual tranny, got great gas mileage.  The GTs do cost at least 5K more, and they get very low gas mileage, and you have to use premium gas, YIKES!  Oh, I have had a barium procedure, they do not put you under for it, and it will test your ability to hold things till you get off the table.

I am thinking of getting one for the wife, v6 automatic, maybe white, though that blue looks very good.  Gonna trade my 03 f250 in for it, I hate that part, she is running so good for 150K miles on her, but whatever.  Had a v6 back in the 90s, manual tranny, got great gas mileage.  The GTs do cost at least 5K more, and they get very low gas mileage, and you have to use premium gas, YIKES!  Oh, I have had a barium procedure, they do not put you under for it, and it will test your ability to hold things till you get off the table.

You could sell your truck outright instead of trading it, you would probably save quite a bit.

I went darker than is legal... I have my front door windows, and the windshield tinted too.

• Like 1

Love the tint, perfect choice! I went as dark as my state allowed. Aesthetically the addition of tint really streamlines the car, especially over the back window, without it (any) car has that start/stop stagger with the lines. It ties in perfectly with the large, black split grille front fascia, the new attitude looks great.

I went darker than is legal... I have my front door windows, and the windshield tinted too.

I put a brow on my windshield.

I am thinking of getting one for the wife, v6 automatic, maybe white, though that blue looks very good. Gonna trade my 03 f250 in for it, I hate that part, she is running so good for 150K miles on her, but whatever. Had a v6 back in the 90s, manual tranny, got great gas mileage. The GTs do cost at least 5K more, and they get very low gas mileage, and you have to use premium gas, YIKES! Oh, I have had a barium procedure, they do not put you under for it, and it will test your ability to hold things till you get off the table.

I am loving mine so far. It will get up and go. Y'all will really enjoy it if y'all get one. Losing the truck will be tough.

And yes. those barium enemas will test your intestinal fortitude. Unfortunately, the patient has to be awake for it to follow the Radiologist instructions to get an optimal exam.

Grabber Orange, nice.  The iridescent Blue is pretty darn cool looking too.

I use to be mustang nut, and still am I guess. Built this one from the ground up, took me almost 3 yrs, (1986-89). The front subframe was about the only thing stock on it. 

Your photos are making want a mustang again.

post-10277-0-80200000-1435582904_thumb.j

Edited by Gilbert

Grabber Orange, nice....

I use to be mustang nut, and still am I guess...

I don't really consider myself a Mustang or a Ford Enthusiast... though I would rather have a Ford than a Chevrolet.

I haven't owned an American car since I was 17 years old... 1976 Ford Country Squire Station Wagon. I really dont buy into the whole "mustang" lifestyle that seems to proliferate many (not all) Ford Mustang Owners. The Mustang just happens to be the right car with the right specifications for the right price at this time.

Frankly, I am very surprised at some of the things I see on the Mustang after coming from decades of European and Japanese Vehicles.

I was dong a fog light swap this weekend (I am going with foglight deletes from the base model to reduce weight and get rid of a useless and ineffective part) and I found that the Ford engineers uses three different bolt sizes and two different bolt specifications... 7mm, 8mm and 9/32... Unbelievable.

not only that... the 8mm Bolts (6 of them Total) are more than 2" in length, to hold on a 10lbs (or so) bumper. Over kill to say the least.

Before:

19246924845_af2d80530b_h.jpg

After:

19059325870_31e50c59e2_h.jpg

Edited by Schu
  • Like 1