No Bullshit isn't enough

Guest Steven1963

Well, thinking about relenting on this one and letting those wanting a No BS section of the forum have it, just to keep the peace mind you.

First some ground rules, 5000 posts and no less or more for entry. And it should be in the Klipsch Joint, just above the lounge.

No thanks necessary, or expected.

BB

I agree, i have NO dog in this race, The "New" Forum, it will be a good place for the Debaters and endless rants on their views of the world. i just like poking fun at fresh meat.

You know like kids with one eye, or old ladys that fall down in the market, and Bose owners..............

Miner, reaching for the Lagavulin16 :o

Lol, well they better keep it on topic with no expressed. world view. :lol:

And no bloody swearing!

Hey, if it keeps the Crap off the main forum board, im all for it, look and how peacefull the main board has been since introduction of the BS forum.

I observed 4 to 5 forum members as a constant, trying as they may outwit/out blog and throw chit back and fourth, till just like little kids, one gets hurt and bails.

More power to the BS Forum, may you live long and be Chatty :emotion-21:

+1. But I think they should have made it 500 posts, not 5000, to get even more crap off the Board.
DAM Lawyers, always have a good point......

Yeah, but half the time it is the wrong one.

https://youtu.be/lnRS3A_iIYg

Hey, if it keeps the Crap off the main forum board, im all for it, look and how peacefull the main board has been since introduction of the BS forum.

I observed 4 to 5 forum members as a constant, trying as they may outwit/out blog and throw chit back and fourth, till just like little kids, one gets hurt and bails.

+1. But I think they should have made it 500 posts, not 5000, to get even more crap off the Board.

post count is evil. it's like that movie logan's run...you know what happens when you turn 30 years old? take a look at our good buddy coulter...hits 25,000 and then he's gone. klipsch forum--logan's run....draw your own conclusions.

Maybe they are going to Logan's run renewal carousel?

_ logans-run-carousel.jpg

post-36163-0-63840000-1435631103_thumb.j

Edited by Fjd
  • Like 1

post count is evil. it's like that movie logan's run...you know what happens when you turn 30 years old? take a look at our good buddy coulter...hits 25,000 and then he's gone. klipsch forum--logan's run....draw your own conclusions.

Maybe they are going to Logan's run renewal carousel?

_ logans-run-carousel.jpg

Why in the hell do you think we wired in a doomsday device? we have it covered.

Remember im really good with "Panic" buttons, because mine actualy work.

• Like 1

Hey Fjd--How you been?   Man, you found an old post of mine…yikes! our words live on don’t they?

Not sure what all the hysteria is about the “don’t call it the private section” of the forum…i’ve been there…didn’t take long for it to turn into a cesspool. Some things just aren’t entertaining so I’ll leave the place to those that enjoy that sort of stuff. 

• Like 1

At one time I think I had well over 5000 posts... but lost some when transitioning to new forum.  Oh well.  I miss the BS section but it seems it did get a bit crazy.  

Some of my "best work" was in there.  Including Oh #%@! Moment Of The Day which I didn't intend to put in the BS section.   

Have most of the images... may start over as I have a few more..

• Like 2

the 5000 elites swiming in a cesspool? say it aint so...

seems like a masonic loge...noone is talking...secret...magic...but cesspools?

Can't wait to get there!! LOL!!! 100 a day i be there by end of summer.....lol!!!!!!!! but...I will report back from the cespool!

• Like 1

Hey Fjd--How you been?   Man, you found an old post of mine…yikes! our words live on don’t they?

Not sure what all the hysteria is about the “don’t call it the private section” of the forum…i’ve been there…didn’t take long for it to turn into a cesspool. Some things just aren’t entertaining so I’ll leave the place to those that enjoy that sort of stuff. 

Good to see you back.  I was actually looking for the glowing tubes thread and somehow ran across the Logan's run post and thought it might work in this thread.  Sometimes, it just seems that the more things change, the more they stay the same. 

In reality... there is no BS Section.

It's like the ISLAND... its just a fake lottery to select those thinking they're going to the Island.

Only to have their organs harvested instead. LOL

20 bucks says they leave minermarks liver alone :P

• Like 3

I like to think it has now been elevated to a sewer...state of the art sewer mind you!

What kind of cesspool?  A scatological one?  A political one?