Need advice for new home theater

Dankimus

• Moderators

Did RF-7's ever have three rear ports or is the top one the terminal cup?

Looks like those are indeed Maple RF-7's.  :D   Top is the terminal cup.  Here are the rears of my previous Maple RF-7's.

I just looked at photos from my previous RF-5's and they only have one port.

post-25073-0-66900000-1435115511_thumb.j

• Like 1

Thank you all for the advice!   I'm contacting the guy selling the 63's, and inquiring about the 7's sitting beside them.  BTW Tadsom, I agree, great eye!   I have been searching CL locally for about a month but it seems that everyone selling klipsch doesn't want to let them go for a truly great price.   I have about a week or so before I can make a purchase so I am going to keep an eye out. 

• Like 1

Ok, yes it's an RC-35.   All 3 for $300 is a deal I don't really wanna pass up.  Keep the wifey happy, for now.   I can always upgrade in the future.   I would probably need an amp to run much bigger than these to their potential anyways right?   The SR-5009 is rated at 100W per channel w/2 driven @ 8 ohms.

• Like 1

• Moderators
My cousin is gonna pick them up for me and I will get them from him next week.

He may not give them back. :lol: Congrats on the purchase.  Post some pics of the new setup and share your thoughts once you have some time with them.