Sold-Two RF-82 II & One RC-62 II-Sold

DukeWayne

Sold.

All of the speakers here in this post have now been sold. 

The RC-62 II has sold. 

The pair of 82s are still available for sale.  

Since most on here likely know all about Klipsch speakers, I'll try to keep this brief. 

Two(2) RF-82 II and One(1) RC-62 II for sale.  They are all Black. 

Located in Nashville/Middle Tennessee area.  

Trying to find that reasonably appealing range, now asking $700 for the pair of floorstanding speakers.  

I just bought these three speakers brand new about 3 month ago.  I'm upgrading my main system in my rather large and spacious Living Room.  When first choosing between 7s or 82s, I went for the less expensive option of the 82s and center 62.  After a few months, I'm just not satisfied with the 82s and 62 filling my large Living Room.  So, I'm already upgrading to the 7s and 64.  

These used speakers are just like new.  My home is a non-smoking house.   They are in tip top shape.  I did throw out the cardboard boxes.  I'd prefer to sell them as a set to someone in the Middle Tennessee region, but I am willing to consider other options if there is interest.  I'm willing to negotiate, and I am flexible on how I sell the speakers.  

I'll do my best to answer any questions.  I'm hoping that I can sell these to make room for the new 7s, and I'm hoping to get a fair and reasonable amount of money out of them to apply towards the 7s.  Hopefully the buyer can get an excellent set of like new speakers at a reasonable and attractive price that saves a little money vs buying new speakers.  Win-win!  post-61332-0-76780000-1435136285_thumb.jpost-61332-0-32100000-1435136301_thumb.jpost-61332-0-09900000-1435136313_thumb.j

Edited by DukeWayne
  • Like 1

DukeWayne,

Welcome to the forum.

Nice speakers in great condition for a fair price.

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

Thanks, I appreciate that.  I've just come over to the Klipsch world in the last few months.  So far, I'm really glad to be upgrading to Klipsch speakers.  Can't wait to fire up the 7s and 64.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The RC-62 II has sold. 

The pair of 82s are still available for sale.  

Since most on here likely know all about Klipsch speakers, I'll try to keep this brief. 

Two(2) RF-82 II and One(1) RC-62 II for sale.  They are all Black. 

Located in Nashville/Middle Tennessee area.  

Trying to find that reasonably appealing range, now asking $700 for the pair of floorstanding speakers.  

I just bought these three speakers brand new about 3 month ago.  I'm upgrading my main system in my rather large and spacious Living Room.  When first choosing between 7s or 82s, I went for the less expensive option of the 82s and center 62.  After a few months, I'm just not satisfied with the 82s and 62 filling my large Living Room.  So, I'm already upgrading to the 7s and 64.  

These used speakers are just like new.  My home is a non-smoking house.   They are in tip top shape.  I did throw out the cardboard boxes.  I'd prefer to sell them as a set to someone in the Middle Tennessee region, but I am willing to consider other options if there is interest.  I'm willing to negotiate, and I am flexible on how I sell the speakers.  

I'll do my best to answer any questions.  I'm hoping that I can sell these to make room for the new 7s, and I'm hoping to get a fair and reasonable amount of money out of them to apply towards the 7s.  Hopefully the buyer can get an excellent set of like new speakers at a reasonable and attractive price that saves a little money vs buying new speakers.  Win-win!  attachicon.gifKlipschUpClose.jpgattachicon.gifKlipschLeft.jpgattachicon.gifCenterSpeaker.jpg

Are the 82 still forsale ? Where Middle Tenn are you ?

Just sold them. I've been planning to get over here to the forum since yesterday to indicate that I just sold them. Sorry for any inconvenience.

duke if you edit first post and click full editor you can change title to sold then no one will ask anymore plus it's courteous to others. How you liking the new speakers?

Thank you for the heads up on editing the subject line.  I wanted to do that earlier, I just missed the full editor option.  Pretty obvious once you mentioned it. 

I am really enjoying the 7s and the 64.  They are really impressing me.  I've finally found the speakers capable of filling my cavernous living room with lively sound.  I'm driving them off of my Denon X4000.  As with most any AV addict, I'm hoping and trying to save to buy an amp for my setup.  I get the feeling that what is so effortless for the 7s and 64 is a pretty big effort for the Denon receiver. So of course buy another component is the answer, right?    :)