**UPDATE** Favor to ask - please vote for my story!

wuzzzer

Hey all!  Been too long since I've posted here!  Life's been busy!

I have an opportunity to win a vacation at a great resor in northern Minnesotat.  I wrote a story about a visit my family had there a few years ago.  If my story gets the most votes I'll win.  Here's the link to the contest:

http://craguns.com/blog/brainerd-resort-vacation-poll-9-craguns-resort-summer-2015/

My story is "Entire Stay Was Great"

Thanks in advance!!

**UPDATE**  Voting ends today (Monday) and I'm behind!  Spread the word to everyone you can!

P.S. It's my wife and my 13th anniversary today - I'd love to gift her this as an anniversary present!   :)

Edited by wuzzzer

I voted, and the voting tally (below) was displayed.  Looks like #2 could use a few more votes.

I have relatives in Brainerd, but I've never been there.  I hear it is really nice in the SUMMER!

Vote For Your "Favorite Cragun's Memory" Poll 9 of 26

1. Family Funday Vacation?
aqua.gif
80 (40%)

2. Entire Stay Was Great?
blue.gif
72 (36%)

3. Most Fun Ever?
brown.gif
45 (23%)

4. Fireworks on the Fourth?
darkgreen.gif
2 (1%)

199 votes total

Done (#79 of the leading 80), and good luck.  

P.S. Though my preference is south of the Mason-Dixon line, you evidently found and enjoyed several good reasons for venturing north of it during your stay!

Edited by JiminSTL

Wow - thanks everybody and keep the voting going!  Just as an FYI, if you vote from a phone or device connected to WI-FI, if you turn off WI-FI you should be able to vote again!   :ph34r:

Things have been going great all around.  Haven't made any changes to my home theater in a couple years - VERY content with what I have.  I've been doing a lot of fishing over the past couple months.  Wife and I are celebrating our 13th anniversary next Monday.  Celebrated my 17th work anniversary in February.  Turned 40 in May, and on and on and on.

*Voting ends Monday by the way!*

Edited by wuzzzer
  • Like 2

Wow - thanks everybody and keep the voting going!  Just as an FYI, if you vote from a phone or device connected to WI-FI, if you turn off WI-FI you should be able to vote again!   :ph34r:

Things have been going great all around.  Haven't made any changes to my home theater in a couple years - VERY content with what I have.  I've been doing a lot of fishing over the past couple months.  Wife and I are celebrating our 13th anniversary next Monday.  Celebrated my 17th work anniversary in February.  Turned 40 in May, and on and on and on.

*Voting ends Monday by the way!*

You are now at 82