Punch & Slam with tubes

MyOwn

Good afternoon on this fine Saturday...

For those tube owners "me included" Do you have punch and slam? Play Awolnation "Sail" and tell me your thoughts...

sitting at the 10 o'clock volume position and Flipping OMG....so I keep going louder and the neighbor comes nocking at the door..."I live in an apartment" I offer the guy a beer and he refuses asking to turn it down....I guess I'm stuck at 10 oclock

• Like 3

minemark...I will find it and play it, promise I'll get back to you,

Here's one with Punch and Slam.... I could only find on CD, Anders Osborne, album Peace, "Let It Go"

Avenged has a great drummer in this tune.

Pizzed off my own neighbor last year with that one.

One more Punch & Slam tune

Spoon, They Want My Soul, Knock Knock Knock

Enjoy life and family and music, nothing else matters....No matter how Fu'.....up this crazy *** world is

Turn down the tunes, and look for a house in the coutry, your hobby and this Apt aint going to work out, ya know this guy will likely call the cops next right?

I use this for setting up the electronic crossover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjSpDB1Fc6A

The transients will knock you flat on this (when it's dialed in right people will cringe when the snare comes in at 1:01, it's that hard).

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g196/dkleitsch/CoePA-2009.jpg

The stacked pair of woofer cabinets are flat to 30hz, 107dB/2.83V/1M, and the PPSL design cancels distortion.

It is necessary to get the levels matched to better than 0.25dB to get the most visceral punch/slam.

Edited by djk
  • Like 2

Turn down the tunes, and look for a house in the coutry, your hobby and this Apt aint going to work out, ya know this guy will likely call the cops next right?

Yeah your right....maybe after I retire, 8 more years, I'll find my place in Hailey Idaho...

Funny on the cop thing, if they were Omaha, I'd simply say "Do you want to sign in to network tomorrow"

beings I live in C/B not sure how this would go over...LMAO....

• Like 1