Ask Sancho

oldtimer

well but lotsa people choose the BigMan upstaris to run the life and death questions...

Lotsa people like to make their own decisions...and this is one where it's nobody, and I mean nobody, else's business.

I will leave it at that as I am subject to moderation just like anyone else.  The boss made that clear...and fair. 

Dave

Edited by Mallette

well but lotsa people choose the BigMan upstaris to run the life and death questions...

Lotsa people like to make their own decisions...and this is one where it's nobody, and I mean nobody, else's business.

I will leave it at that as I am subject to moderation just like anyone else.  The boss made that clear...and fair. 

Dave

Lol the Big boss, yeah that's what I mean!!

Dear Sancho:

Does everybody else think of the song "Santeria" by Sublime everytime they see your name like I do?

No, I always think of the Alamo.

My wife and kids visited the Alamo today!

the texas members hope they remember it.

• Like 1

• Moderators

MLO, you left out what I personally consider the most fundamental human right:

Why do we not have the right terminate our own lives at a time and place of our choosing?

Dave

The Juedeo-Christian ethic as advocated by a variety of religious groups. The Hippocratic Oath, The Declaration of Geneva of 1949, The International Codenof Medical Ethics and the Statement of Marbella all work to discourage doctors to be any type of an advocate for a change in the laws.

Dear Sancho....dear Sancho

My fountain pen leaks

My wife hollers at me

and my kids are all freaks

If it weren't so expensive I'd wish I was dead

But I decided to write you instead

Signed,

Buster

I got this one Sancho.

Dear Buster... dear Buster

You have no complaint

You are what you are and you ain't what you ain't

So listen up buster and listen up good

Stop wishing for bad luck and knocking on wood..

• Like 4

Dear Mr. Sancho, ohh giver of wisdom,

Why do some of my neighbors think they should call me when they have a cable tv issue?  (ie) I have no picture, I have no sound, I want to add a tv or component, show me again about clicker operation, My DVR won't  record. etc... etc... etc...    How do I get out of this mess?

Scott

P.S. I know a means to the end would be to purposely fry a component, but my love for all things AV will not let me perform euthanasia.

• Like 1