Ask Sancho

oldtimer

How long will it take me before I quit trying to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night in the bathroom I've gutted to remodel?

A second related question. How many times will it take my wife to make up her mind on what she wants in there?

Until you get it remodeled.

6, if you don't pee on the floor first.

• Like 1

This forum is not what I was expecting when I joined. I'll just follow the Instagram or Twitter feed for Klipsch info.

Mr. Nismo, you may do what you like, but what I like is Mr. Sancho.  He is a genuine good guy and puts his money where his Klipsch is. 

For me personally, I'm not really interested about the 5k club, but I realize it can be next-level fun for some folks and I have no problem with that.  He's pretty close to that number, and If a whimsical thread helps him get to 5k posts, that's OK with me.

This particular thread is specifically for fun and is properly placed in the Lounge sub-forum which is specifically for non-speaker talk.  If you don't like it I think all of us would respect your sentiments, but all you need do is not read it, now that you know what it is.  :)

+++

Mr. Sancho:  Shouldn't a sub question be in the sub forum sub-forum?  Or is it the other way around?

I await enlightenment. 

Edited by wvu80

Dear Sancho,

I'm going to the beach this Friday, going to take my 3 Girls (wife and 2 daughters), and stay for week.

My question is, should I take a couple rolls of the soft toilet paper from our home, or should I try and save money, and force the girls to use the single ply sandpaper-like freebee rolls they offer at the rental?

• Like 3

Dear Sancho...Dear Sancho

My amps get too hot.

My cd player burned up, the one I just bought.

My tweeters ain't tweetin' and my midrange has blown.

Could you send me a LaScala, cause I can't find one.

Siiiiiiiiigned.....Need More.

• Like 1