concert etiquette

Paducah Home Theater

Guest thesloth

I guess good etiquette would be to NOT drop another person's smoking apparatus that they are so kindly to share with you in your beer during the halloween set of "Exile on Main St."  in S. California.

Sorry dude :/

• Like 1

I guess good etiquette would be to NOT drop another person's smoking apparatus that they are so kindly to share with you in your beer during the halloween set of "Exile on Main St."  in S. California.

Sorry dude :/

LOLOLOL :D

There's a solution for that: Load him one :lol: Then load him another one.....just like the other one :lol: :lol:

That was a great weekend, BTW. A Phish Halloween FESTIVAL?? Doesn't get any better than that. The Ventilator Blues is still ringing in my head six years later. Phish made Halloween my favorite holiday :emotion-29: :emotion-29: :emotion-29:

I think he just said Neil Young and "shred" in the same sentence.

That is correct. Ever seen Neil Young?

I've watched most of his concert on NetFlix plus youtube videos. My dad is a big fan so I've been exposed to it. Heart Of Gold and Down By the River are about the only songs I like. I don't know that I've heard or seen him do anything I'd consider shredding. He always just strums, except for like that one simple recurring riff on Ohio.

I don't know who's more aggravating, the girl who's stand/dancing in front of you while everyone else is seated or the guy making a full length movie with his iPad.

Some of my observations.... Nickels work pretty well as a deterrent, they're pretty acurate, they only leave a small mark and they can break gorilla glass.

Scott

My experience is the girl was aked to sit her fat bottom down more than once by many that were behind her. A nickel sized coin was hurled with accuracy. She then sat down and rubbed her noggin for a while. The message from the irate concert goers had finally occurred to her.

I have to give her props though, she was drunk, it was a Mellencamp show and... "She was a real fine dancer".

As far as the iPad guys that I see at a lot of shows... The nickel thing hasn't happened yet, but If you're looking for solutions for this aggravating behavior I'll bet it'll be a problem solver.  I believe the ipad would be a really easy target and most likely crack like a windshield. Just don't get caught!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Posted this elsewhere but didn't mention much about it. Anyway, finally had a good experience. Front row and center for the Barenaked Ladies, Violent Femmes, and Colin Hay, which is the lead singer for Men At Work who did those Australian songs back in the 80's. Might quit for awhile while I'm ahead. Maybe front row Rodrigo y Gabriela seats next year.

11041094_10153154356844401_8777619002048

10440880_10153153627549401_5757057525200

11011032_10153153684109401_4559953251953

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters