New record press plant in Portland

Guest Steven1963

Vinyl is continuing to make its death rattle.

fixed it for you.

Oh, one of these days you'll grow old and get into vinyl...and think it's the best thing since sliced bread.

You already got suckered into a tube amplifier...

Edited by mike stehr
  • Like 3

Guest Steven1963

Personally, I can do without them.  I love the convenience of accessing all my music from my couch, in a fraction of the time it would take to get up and change an album.  I have a tendency to switch songs even half way through - because of the convenience most likely. I'd more likely sit and listen to the whole side of an album out of laziness even if I hate 3 out of the 5 songs on it.

• Like 1

Personally, I can do without them.  I love the convenience of accessing all my music from my couch, in a fraction of the time it would take to get up and change an album.  I have a tendency to switch songs even half way through - because of the convenience most likely. I'd more likely sit and listen to the whole side of an album out of laziness even if I hate 3 out of the 5 songs on it.

precisely this.

i had about 50 albums and record player in my early to mid 20's. it was fun, but i have no deep emotional connection to the format

fixed it for you.

Oh, one of these days you'll grow old and get into vinyl...and think it's the best thing since sliced bread...

He's already over the hill, do you think this forum gives out badges to youngin's?

Thad has been handed his death bed walking papers, amazing thing is he begged for it for a year.

And as far as Mods go, there are only a handfull here that i chat with, and they know who they are, the MODS I DONT ALSO KNOW WHO HE IS.     P.S.Bite Me Thad :)  

You see this is the part of getting old i like. dammit we have earned the right to kick back and Push A Button :excl:

fixed it for you.

Oh, one of these days you'll grow old and get into vinyl...and think it's the best thing since sliced bread...

He's already over the hill, do you think this forum gives out badges to youngin's?

Thad has been handed his death bed walking papers, amazing thing is he begged for it for a year.

And as far as Mods go, there are only a handfull here that i chat with, and they know who they are, the MODS I DONT ALSO KNOW WHO HE IS.     P.S.Bite Me Thad :)  

me, and your warning points button.

Finger_on_the_Button_by_MurderousAutomat

• Like 1

fixed it for you.

Ya feelin frisky there felix?

Threats because i state fact?

Man up newbie badge rookie.

oh and don't ever threaten me via PM again, you got that?

YOU threaten me on a public forum, i take it to your PM and tell you NOT to threaten me with warning points, all i ask is you have some fkn class and PM me if you have a PROBLEM, GOT THAT?

• Moderators

fixed it for you.

Oh, one of these days you'll grow old and get into vinyl...and think it's the best thing since sliced bread...

And as far as Mods go, there are only a handfull here that i chat with, and they know who they are, the MODS I DONT ALSO KNOW WHO HE IS. P.S.Bite Me Thad :)

Now that's funny. I literally laughed out loud.

I admire Thad for volunteering to be a moderator. Being a mod is a tough job if they have been a frequent poster and enjoy posting because it changes how you post. Sometimes, maybe a lot of times, they don't post where they otherwise would have. Everything you post is not only looked at by the forum as a whole, but by fellow moderators who presumably want to be on the same page, and the Administrator. That is a lot of people to keep happy, and, in fact, you can't keep everyone happy.

Travis

• Like 2

fixed it for you.

Oh, one of these days you'll grow old and get into vinyl...and think it's the best thing since sliced bread...

And as far as Mods go, there are only a handfull here that i chat with, and they know who they are, the MODS I DONT ALSO KNOW WHO HE IS. P.S.Bite Me Thad :)

Now that's funny. I literally laughed out loud.

I admire Thad for volunteering to be a moderator. Being a mod is a tough job if they have been a frequent poster and enjoy posting because it changes how you post. Sometimes, maybe a lot of times, they don't post where they otherwise would have. Everything you post is not only looked at by the forum as a whole, but by fellow moderators who presumably want to be on the same page, and the Administrator. That is a lot of people to keep happy, and, in fact, you can't keep everyone happy.

Travis

I agree to disagree, newbi rookies ran through my academy (Sheriffs) like water in a river, struttin, head held high and just like in Nam they are the first to get the flac. you cannot teach wisdom, youngin's are stupid, we were, then we grew up.

Your Fee will be in the mail on the first.......

Ohhhhhhhh, a genuine pissing contest. So much for making everyone happy.

Bad form for bringing up contents of PM exchange.

As a moderator you need to use more finesse and diplomacy in my opinion.

Mark's humor filter is broken and I'm not obligated to take PM threats with a stiff upper lip. Say it in public or don't say it at all - I've got nothing to hide.