Is The Problem Post Counts or How To Include or Exclude

derrickdj1

Is The Probelm Post Counts or How to Include or Exclude Thread privilages  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Are post counts the problem

• Moderators
Youth, You have more reference experience than I do... The 5% includes heavy hitters like Colter, Kevin Harmon, and JC. An example in the knowledge department would be Dr Who, etc.

Roger you know I'm just having fun with ya bro.  :emotion-21:

• Like 2

10 years? FFS - most of those members are gone, inactive, or moderators.

$25 lifetime membership. It gets you access to the Heritage sub-forum, a Klipsch T-shirt, your name on a placard that is displayed at all Hope events, and early access to Klipsch promotional emails.

It's not arbitrary and it allows people that REALLY want something extra to get that, without any time or post requirements/exclusions.

Edited by Thaddeus Smith

• Moderators
It is either that or I will make everyone here CHOKE on 2100 of the most useless posts to ever grace these pages, that will make everyone want to vomit and stifle this places usefulness. I can play Mark Deneen also!

That was for some reason incredibly entertaining to read.

• Like 1

10 years? FFS - most of those members are gone, inactive, or moderators.

$25 lifetime membership. It gets you access to the Heritage sub-forum, a Klipsch T-shirt, your name on a placard that is displayed at all Hope events, and early access to Klipsch promotional emails.

It's not arbitrary and it allows people that REALLY want something extra to get that, without any time or post requirements/exclusions.

Michael,

Then we get into the question of how much is to little and how much excludes those on fixed income as I assure you we do have those members!

10 years still excludes me, but I am willing to live with it.

I can't see you posting in BS anyway, so what are you worried about?

AND.... why should I have to pay to rejoin a group I was already a member of before you even got here?

Roger

Who's to say there will never be other "levels of membership" with their own special forums sometime down the road?

I still don't get it...Why do there have to be levels of membership at all?  The whole "Heritage" secret society just reeks of elitism.  Think about it, what could possibly be so special that you wouldn't or couldn't share it with the larger forum?  What question could you have that only those with over 5K posts or decades of membership could answer? 

• Like 1

a Klipsch T-shirt, your name on a placard that is displayed at all Hope events

Michael, I like you, but are you serious?  A T-shirt?  A placard?  I'd rather have a personalized 2uf capacitor..... 

• Like 2

a Klipsch T-shirt, your name on a placard that is displayed at all Hope events

Michael, I like you, but are you serious?  A T-shirt?  A placard?  I'd rather have a personalized 2uf capacitor..... 

IDK, if it was the legit Hobbit shirt then maybe...

• Like 1

• Moderators

Time to go put the boot's on, the :pwk_bs: is getting deep in here.............

How about when post count get's to 5000 you can look in the BS section, and at 5050 post you have to start back at 0 post count again, better make them count.

• Like 4

• Moderators

Dennie, please don't leave.

True that would do no good, nothing has changed except some think there missing something they will be highly disappointed about when they get after all the hype.

And you would be missed so please stay.

• Like 1

I'm still considering quality over quantity regarding post counts. But then again, earlier memberships, I think, could be considered. I believe Amy would decide who to let into the "secret handshake" forum(s) by way of how many complaints she received about someone.

But when it comes to how much Klipsch you own, I have to take a stand there. As much as I like the brand, there just isn't as much expendable income to get all that I would like to have versus others. Then there's the WAF that could be putting the cabash on another projects. Sorry, but I'm not dumping my wife so I can acquire more stuff.

Edited by Mighty Favog