Forum Peeps get First Dibs: Klipsch Headphone Home Try-on Kit!

Chad

• Administrators

I'm happy to announce to you all that we are testing a new way of letting people experience Klipsch Headphones. As dedicated Forum members, you get to be among the first in the know, and among the first to get to try it out if you want.

Here's the skinny:

• Click the image below to go to the website where you can learn about this program.
  • Click "Order Now" on the site, agree to the terms & conditions (please be sure to read them!), and checkout to order your headphone try-on kit for free (there is a temporary $5 charge which will be refunded when we receive the kit back from you).
  • Try all the headphones in the kit for 7 days. Then send them back using the included shipping label. Keep any headphones you like for a discount (see site for details). You are only charged for what you keep. The program is designed to be as risk-free as possible. 
  • There is a very limited-time period for this program (we only have a small amount of kits available to order at this time) And we are testing some things out with the process. But, you guys make good candidates for this first run since you are sure to give us valuable feedback that we can learn from when we fine-tune the program and eventually launch this nationwide for real - most likely later this year.

Give it a shot! 

Try-On_Klipsch_Website_63571279113213600

• Like 2

Guest srobak

After submitting all payment info and going to the order summary screen - I click the "Place Order" button and then the button goes away, leaving me with nothing left to click.  Nothing happens. :(  Order summary remains on the screen.  :/ 

Guest srobak

Lol... and now I got 2 order confirmations in a row.  LOL - suppose you could whack one of them for me? :)

EDIT: Disregard - I sent an email to shopatron.

However - the web page might need a little attention... some kind of confirmation page instead of just the "place order" button disappearing leaving the order summary still up on the screen. :) 

Otherwise - thank you for a great opportunity with this!

Edited by srobak
  • Like 2

Sorry to break it to you but these are NOT headphones, they are earbuds.

Meh, I'd say they're headphones by common definition. Earbuds are a type of headphone. Much like an on-ear, over-the ear, and open-ear are also all simply types of headphones. Lest we sharpen the knife enough to re-split the hair.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Sorry to break it to you but these are NOT headphones, they are earbuds.

Earbuds are a type of headphone.

Also, from the Oxford Dictionary:

earbud

See definition in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary

Syllabification: ear·bud

Pronunciation: /ˈirbəd/ 

Definition of earbud in English: noun

A very small headphone, worn inside the ear.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/earbud

Besides, we call them in-ear headphones.

• Like 2

EARBUDS

but feel free to call them what you want; they're yours

Too synapticaly challenged to understand when you are wrong? Earbuds are a sub category of Head Phones...

It's like your trying to say Klipschorns aren't speakers because they are fully horn loaded speakers.... News flash, they are still speakers....

I ordered my set...

Roger

Edited by twistedcrankcammer
  • Like 1

EARBUDS

but feel free to call them what you want; they're yours

Not to be a you-know-what, but earbuds are typically referred to as the ones that sit in your ears while in-ear headphones actually go in your ear...

Don't trust me? The Audiophiliac from CNET: http://www.cnet.com/news/everything-you-know-about-earbuds-is-wrong/

Haha, what the hell is happening to this thread. This guy just said the same thing twice, as if he wasn't repeating the same thing twice, lol. "Earbuds - *Sit* in your ear", "Headphones - *go* in your ear". Wait, so unless there is a difference between sit and go, as they're used, here - you just said the same thing. What am I missing? I'm throwing in the towel on this one. Haha.

Just ordered my Try On Kit.  

These will be the most expensive headphones, earbuds, IEMs, etc., in other words, electrical transducers that transform electrical energy into acoustic energy delivered to my head via ear canals, that I've auditioned.  I'm looking forward to trying them,

• Like 3