Recommendations for Home Theater Seating

Superdave

The swatches I received from them immediately ruled them out.
Well, I still waiting for the samples...coming pony-express. 

Actually it was probably a different company.  There's another one that only has a few offerings and fabric is easily available.  These guys seem to be mostly leather and has several choices.  So I dunno, that name sounds so familiar though.  

Swatches just arrived! I'm impressed with the leather samples from 4seating versus the ones from Palliser. The swatches from 4seating are much thicker and supple. Will place my order today. I'm going to go the premium top grain leather, power recline, color black, row of 4.

• Like 1

Swatches just arrived! I'm impressed with the leather samples from 4seating versus the ones from Palliser. The swatches from 4seating are much thicker and supple. Will place my order today. I'm going to go the premium top grain leather, power recline, color black, row of 4.

Through a distributor of mine apparently I can get Front Row, Row One by Jasper, and United Leather seats, those might be worth checking out if anybody else is looking.  United Leather is pretty nice stuff.  Front Row is more entry level, but they bought out the old Berkline facilities and should be producing stuff on par with older Berkline stuff.  Row One is probably between those two, they look similar to Palliser.  

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters