RIP Boxx...

Dennie

It was 6 months ago today that we lost our friend Boxx.  I miss him everyday and keep his family in my Prayers. 

Here is to you Boxx, thanks for being a part of my life, I'm a better person for it....   drinkingcheers.gif

Today I celebrate the memories of our friend Kevin.   We were very fortunate to have him as a part of our Klipsch family for so many years.  I feel truly blessed. 

Rest In Peace Kevin Croft.

Dennie

• Like 12

Thank you Dennie for remembering my Dad today, and everyday.

I know he lives on here in the Forum.

It was 6 months ago today that we lost our friend Boxx.  I miss him everyday and keep his family in my Prayers. 

Here is to you Boxx, thanks for being a part of my life, I'm a better person for it....   drinkingcheers.gif

Today I celebrate the memories of our friend Kevin.   We were very fortunate to have him as a part of our Klipsch family for so many years.  I feel truly blessed. 

Rest In Peace Kevin Croft.

Dennie

• Like 5

• Moderators

Very true Dennie, I was just thinking of him yesterday and it reminded me of the picture of him in the clubhouse in Hope. I was thinking how it could have been (and I hope it wasn't) uncomfortable for his daughter to come and meet some of us in Hope.  

Everyone here has great respect for your dad, if you were to go back and read many of his post you can see why we felt this way about him,  truly a nice guy.

It was a pleasure to meet both of you, you are braver than me for eating that pepper, your crazy :blink: but glad your ok, and it was with good intentions. :emotion-21: I think you covered your dad's wish way past what he could have ever expected on that subject. B)

He may be gone but only in person.

• Like 6

I'd like to hear your thoughts on those peppers in detail as I brought them and did not get the nerve up to try one myself.

You have spunk lady!

I wish your dad had been around to meet those of us that only had the good fortune of meeting him online here.

Roger

Edited by twistedcrankcammer
  • Like 4

There's some really good people on this forum. And some really good people that are here in spirit. Boxx was and is, he set a great example for forum friendship and etiquette for me....and others I would bet.

• Like 4

Very true Dennie, I was just thinking of him yesterday and it reminded me of the picture of him in the clubhouse in Hope. I was thinking how it could have been (and I hope it wasn't) uncomfortable for his daughter to come and meet some of us in Hope.  

Everyone here has great respect for your dad, if you were to go back and read many of his post you can see why we felt this way about him,  truly a nice guy.

It was a pleasure to meet both of you, you are braver than me for eating that pepper, your crazy :blink: but glad your ok, and it was with good intentions. :emotion-21: I think you covered your dad's wish way past what he could have ever expected on that subject. B)

No, it was not uncomfortable! It was a great pleasure to be around such caring, and wonderful people. We are already planning our trip to Hope for next year.  I hope that represents how much fun we had this time, and enjoyed visiting and meeting you all!

Yes, trying the pepper was crazy, but, fun! Life is too short sometimes, and after all this, I have realized that...

Thanks to all for honoring and remembering Boxx. He was truly a class act, and the most interesting man I know. 

• Like 4

I'd like to hear your thoughts on those peppers in detail as I brought them and did not get the nerve up to try one myself.

You have spunk lady!

I wish your dad had been around to meet those of us that only had the good fortune of meeting him online here.

Roger

My thoughts...??    

DAMN...that was HOT! HAHAHA....

The hottest thing I have ever eaten, but, you know what? It was even HOTTER later after I went to bed. Woke up with "pepper sweats." But, if it gives me spunk, I will take it! 

:cool:

I imagine Dad's having a swell time in Heaven setting up his Klipsch system. 

• Like 4

No, it was not uncomfortable!
  Are  you sure you were at the right event?

It was a great pleasure to be around such caring, and wonderful people
 Don't dismiss the possibility that the people you encountered may have been actors.

Thanks to all for honoring and remembering Boxx. He was truly a class act, and the most interesting man I know. 
With that statement, I agree 100% 
  • Like 3

He was truly a class act, and the most interesting man I know.

My home air conditioning thermostat has a name that appears when you wake it up by touching it. I says "Domicile Main Level". A couple of years ago Boxx once posted a picture of his house on the forum and referred to it as his domicile. :) It's a term rarely used to describe a persons home i think, but then again he was the most interesting man in the world. ;)

Edited by JL Sargent
  • Like 2