RIP Boxx...

Dennie

Very true Dennie, I was just thinking of him yesterday and it reminded me of the picture of him in the clubhouse in Hope. I was thinking how it could have been (and I hope it wasn't) uncomfortable for his daughter to come and meet some of us in Hope.  

Everyone here has great respect for your dad, if you were to go back and read many of his post you can see why we felt this way about him,  truly a nice guy.

It was a pleasure to meet both of you, you are braver than me for eating that pepper, your crazy :blink: but glad your ok, and it was with good intentions. :emotion-21: I think you covered your dad's wish way past what he could have ever expected on that subject. B)

He may be gone but only in person.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on those peppers in detail as I brought them and did not get the nerve up to try one myself.

You have spunk lady!

I wish your dad had been around to meet those of us that only had the good fortune of meeting him online here.

Roger

My thoughts...??    

DAMN...that was HOT! HAHAHA....

The hottest thing I have ever eaten, but, you know what? It was even HOTTER later after I went to bed. Woke up with "pepper sweats." But, if it gives me spunk, I will take it! 

:cool:

I imagine Dad's having a swell time in Heaven setting up his Klipsch system.

Lady, I don't know if they still are or not, but the Trinidad Scorpion you ate used to be the hottest pepper in the world!

Spunk, you got it! LOL!!

Roger