Another candidate for the Darwin list.....

jimjimbo

• Moderators

Natural selection states that these stupid people don't live long enough to pass there genes on.

But apparently way to many are slipping buy and reproducing, I proved it.

Alligators are stealthy. For those who've not had the pleasure of seeing one pop up out of nowhere close by white fishing, it's SCARY; the first time.

Very true

natural selection is necessary for the overall well being of the herd. There are probably other geniuses around these people thinking "That could have been me" I just feel bad for their friends and families, What a waste.

The first part is perfect, ;) ............. and yes it is a waste but can not come as a complete surprise to anyone if your that dumb ? Probably shouldn't say that, I've done many dumb things over the years

I couldn't imagine being eaten by an alligator. Don't they stuff their kill under a log for a while while it marinates?

I don't know about the log thing, well since they rip off pieces to eat I couldn't imagine it either. :unsure:

• Like 1