Synergy, Icon surrounds ok match with RS3's?

Tysonic

Synergy, Icon surrounds ok match with RS3's?

I currently have a 5 channel setup for my home theater, using 2 RS3's for side surrounds and one (currently unhooked) RS3 II for a center back.

I recently purchased an Emotiva Mini-X a-100 to power my surrounds (I have an Emotiva XPA-3 powering my front Forte ii's and Academy) , and with the current 10% off sale i'm thinking of getting another one to run the surround back channels.

I'm only finding pairs of RS3's for sale right now, and at a price that is more than a pair of Synergy or Icons.

Which would be the better tonal match, the synergy or icon, to my current RS3's if i cant find a single one at a decent price?

Ok, I'll steer clear of the Icon and Synergy and keep looking for a set of RS3's. But I'll keep the single i have now for parts I think in case something blows or if one of them doesn't like being on the wall and decides it would rather be on the floor.

The RS3's sound so much better with the Emotiva Mini that I just can't part with them, sorry!