Used Klipschorns for sale

PaulFlash

• Moderators

I was listening to the K-horns last night and have decided to pull them off the market. I must of had a case of temporary insanity. After we sell the Michigan house, we will be looking for a house in Florida big enough to accommodate them.

Need a LOVE button for this post!!!!

• Like 3

I was listening to the K-horns last night and have decided to pull them off the market. I must of had a case of temporary insanity. After we sell the Michigan house, we will be looking for a house in Florida big enough to accommodate them.

Smart move!!

My previous house was a really, really, really nice house.  I got an amazing deal on it due to the crash of the housing market.  However, it did not have a single room that worked for Klilpschorns.  In fact, a couple of rooms even had round corners with about a 6' radius, but despite that there really wasn't a single room with two good corners.  The plan was to eventually build a proper room, but I ended up moving without ever getting to that point.  After a few years without my system -- and for the most part without music, I started to realize how much that affected me negatively.  For my next home search, I wasn't going to allow that to happen again.  I was going to make sure to get a house that had the room with the proper corners and would not allow a situation where I would have to build an addition again, because last time it didn't happen even after a few years and knew well enough that there was a good chance that would happen again.  Well, my patience has finally paid off.  I just purchased a house with a nice room that has all the right corners!  Got the keys yesterday.  Yes, this made my home search very difficult and drove my wife crazy because so many very nice houses had to be bypassed because they did not have "My Room," but she knew how important it was to me and was willing to stick it out.  Not only am I happy, but she is also very happy knowing that we got a house that works for all of us.  Hopefully you'll also be able to find what you're looking for.

• Like 2

Smart move!!

My previous house was a really, really, really nice house.  I got an amazing deal on it due to the crash of the housing market.  However, it did not have a single room that worked for Klilpschorns.  In fact, a couple of rooms even had round corners with about a 6' radius, but despite that there really wasn't a single room with two good corners.  The plan was to eventually build a proper room, but I ended up moving without ever getting to that point.  After a few years without my system -- and for the most part without music, I started to realize how much that affected me negatively.  For my next home search, I wasn't going to allow that to happen again.  I was going to make sure to get a house that had the room with the proper corners and would not allow a situation where I would have to build an addition again, because last time it didn't happen even after a few years and knew well enough that there was a good chance that would happen again.  Well, my patience has finally paid off.  I just purchased a house with a nice room that has all the right corners!  Got the keys yesterday.  Yes, this made my home search very difficult and drove my wife crazy because so many very nice houses had to be bypassed because they did not have "My Room," but she knew how important it was to me and was willing to stick it out.  Not only am I happy, but she is also very happy knowing that we got a house that works for all of us.  Hopefully you'll also be able to find what you're looking for.

Great story! And congrats Paul for keeping the khorns!
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...

Been there Brett.  I suspect this Commerce might be in Florida, given the poster’s question to the OP.

The crib? The windows are in.  Painting continues.  The blinds go in today.  Stop by. You’re on Edgewood, it’s on Edgewood, we’re neighbors, right?

@bhenry