Used Klipschorns for sale

PaulFlash

Commerce is in oakland county mi.....1/2 hour from Birmingham....was just wondering.....does anyone else have a wife who dislikes the look of a khorn in any room of house except basement?  Bought 2 pairs of heresy 1’s recently, should I modify crossovers? Also is there an upgrade for terminals on back?, they are hard to work with and are loose.  I noticed the sound is a little “off”, not sure why... seems to happen after being played a while and it’s intermittent.....any ideas greatly appreciated !

Welcome @1spontaner0

There were two pair of Khorns posted here recently.  One pair in Livonia and the other in Grand Rapids.  Try a search.  They could still be available.

What are using to power the Heresys?  As to terminals, I ditch the barrier strips for Neutrik Speakons. I dislike binding posts.  The intermittent “off” sound is a puzzle.  Were they mine, I would update the caps and be certain that all drivers work and are securely mounted.

Stop by the crib Brett, @bhenry, referred to.  I’m presently listening to H2s powered by a lowly chip amp, as I work on rehabbing a 90 year-old Royal Oak duplex.  There are also a pair of KP-201 and a pair of HIP that could be hooked up.  Heck, bring over your “off” Heresys and we could investigate this.

Send a PM.