FS-Klipsch KLF30/30/c7

sthomas12321

Selling my home theater speakers. All in Black satin. I have replaced all tweeters with Crites titaniums. I do have all the old diaphrams in a case, and you are welcome to take those also. The old diaphrams worked fine, just wanted the crisp sound of the titanium diaphrams.

44721 zip (Canton,OH)

-2 qty KLF 30 in about as nice of shape as you can get. Didn't see any scratches when I looked it over. Corners are all sharpe as well. I'd give these a easy 9/10 condition due to age. This is a later model (2001-2002), so no issue's with lose baffles and have extra bracing from factory inside.

-2 qty KLF 20. When I bought these, they arrived with the back panels lose. I totally broke these apart and resealed them. I glued the front baffle too, just to make sure they would never need to be opened up again in the future. I also touched up a few small scratches with black touch up marker. Can't tell the small dots where I used it. Blends nicely. One grill is torn at the bottom left corner about a inch 1/2. I'd give these a 7/10 condition. Look excellent, unless looking very closely, then might see some rounded like corner on the bottoms, and other very small marks.

-C7 center channel is in very good shape. I bought it 3 yrs ago, and it was brand new never opened. So it has little use as well. Didn't see any scratches anywhere. 8/10+ condition.

I bought the KLF-30's from a long time member here about 3 yrs ago. They were excellent shape when he delivered them, and are in as good of condition as they were then.

I can send photo's of anything you desire, as well as answer any questions you might have. See my feedback on audiogon(sthomas12321). I haven't sold there in a few yrs, but i have a lot of feedback. I am selling these because I simply don't have room for them. We are remodeling the room and making it into a bedroom. PM me for phone number if you desire to talk via phone or text.

Here is the asking prices. Feel free to make a offer. I have the original box for the C7. All else will need picked up, or figure out a safe way to get them to you. I would love to sell them all at once, and could offer a nice deal if purchased that way!

KLF 30-$800obo

KLF 20-$600obo

C7-$300obo

Thanks for your interest!

Edited by sthomas12321