SOLD: Klipsch Cornwall in Oiled Walnut

jlmoore3rd

I am asking $875 for this very clean pair of oak Cornwalls...

How long have you had them?  I noticed something white on the edge banding, is that missing veneer or something on them?  Can you post some pictures of the sides and tops?

Thanks!

Thanks for all the feedback... I'll take some better pics of the cabinets. I thought CWO was Cornwall Oak, so I'll update the info. I'm located in Catonsville, MD, and have had them for about 6 months. I don't have the right room in my home for them, so it doesn't make sense to keep them.

Edited by jlmoore3rd

I am asking $875 for this very clean pair of oak Cornwalls...

How long have you had them?  I noticed something white on the edge banding, is that missing veneer or something on them?  Can you post some pictures of the sides and tops?

Thanks!

Looks a bit like styrofoam to me.

Bill

I've had these for 6 months... Here's some more pics, with closeups of the 3 areas that are nicked or scuffed:

34Y872:

872left

872top

872right

872rightpaint

(This shows the paint marks on the top of the right side)

34Y873:

873left

873top

873right

873leftcorner

(This shows the paint scuff as well as two thin 1/2" long scratches)

873ding

(This shows the 3/8" long ding in the lower right front)

Edited by jlmoore3rd

Prerich- thanks for the info, but I haven't wanted to do much more than dust them... if they're not moving because of the paint marks & scuffs I'll use Howard's Restor-A-Finish, which is what I use to restore vintage sewing machine cabinets.

If they are not moving, I doubt it's a matter of the paint scuffs and small scratches....more likely a product of your market, your effort to sell (multiple listings?), time of year, pricing.  It takes a bit of patience to sell speakers of this size, type and pricing....trust me, I know......

jimjimbo-thanks for the note. I just listed them yesterday on 4 sites as well as Craigslist, and I recognize that it will take some time for them to sell... I'm not really in a rush, mostly because they sound so nice (but how much time can I really spend in the garage alone?). I have so many other projects to work on right now, so they'll be fine where they are. I wish I could move them into the house, but I have such a narrow living room that they just won't fit & sound great.

(but how much time can I really spend in the garage alone?

That's where I do most of my projects.  Music somehow makes things move right along.

Yeah, i spend a lot of time there myself.  So much, I had to put some kind of music in there -- I just wouldn't put anything this nice in the garage.