Good center to match with RF-7

ckh15

I'm sorry I miss read your question I thought you asked if it had to be angled up your question was does it have a feat to angle it up . The RC7 as a single screw with a rubber foot that will allow you to screw into the front or the back to angle it upward or downward if you buy a used one and it does not have that screw you can simply go to Lowe's and get the correct threaded screw Or call Klipsch Parts to see if they have one

It's all good.  I misread/miss things too!  See below:

If the measurements on the Klipsch site are correct, and I would assume they are, then the RC-7 would fit no problem in the cabinet. When I built it I set it up so that I raise or lower shelving. That middle shelf can drop down or just come out. Width wise I'm 30.5" and the RC-7 is only 26. Does it have feet that can angle the speaker up?

The Klipsch spec sheet says it has "dual down tilt feet."

http://www.klipsch.com/rc-7-center-speaker/details

Thanks for the clarification on your cab with regards to being able to use the RC-7.  I was way off on my perspective, that center space looked tiny, but that was only in comparison to your giant screen!

My vote would be for an RC-7 to match those nice RF-7's and then I would think you would have a fantastic L/C/R front soundstage.

Yep.. Totally missed that on the details page.  I haven't had much time to sit and research the last few days!  Thanks for the info!

Edited by ckh15