PWK hates the LaScala... NOT!

Tony Reed

OK, there was some discussion in a thread awhile back about PWK hating the LaScala. (I don't remember the exact thread) Anyway, yesterday I had the opportunity to talk to "The Man" himself, PWK. We talked at length for some time. I had to ask him if he had any negative feelings towards the LaScala. I wanted to settle this once and for all! He said, although he "leaned" towards the Klipschorn for performance, he didn't have any negative feelings about the LaScala. In fact, he went on to explain some of the bass horn construction to me. Bottom line... PWK DOES NOT hate the LaScala.

End of discussion,

Tony

Ya know, this is how rumors get started. I can't belive PWK ever made such a statement to begin with.

The LS is fine speaker. It was never presented as a real equivalent of a K-Horn.

Here is an interesting story about rumor.

I was sitting on a bus, specifically 151 CTA. One person said, "What will happen when John Wayne dies?" The other said, "Did you hear?, John Wayne died."

At the time, JW was alive and kicking.

Gil