Rb-51ii

Cosmic_surfer

They are very nice and punch well above their weight. I have the rb61Iis and use them for TV/movies during the week and music on the weekend. Paired with a nice sub in a smaller to mid size room you will be very pleased. They are very accurate and detailed.

Snag them.

I vote yes too. I recently sold off my RF7-RC7 set up. I had bought a couple of pair of RB51s during the time they were blowing them out. So for the fun of it I set up a 5.1 system in the living room using all rb51s. where I used to have the RF& set up. I have to say-not too shabby. I didn't expect it to suck, but wow, I thought it sounded pretty damn good! Of course I am using a pretty beastly Mirage BPS400 with them, but still pretty good for little guys. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well I picked them up. Definitely don't have the presence of the rf-7 setup downstairs, but they are no slouch either. Curious, between the rb 51ii and the rsx-5, which one is the better speaker (both 75 watts), and would the rb 51 a good match with the 4 rsx-4 speakers and rcx-4 that i currently have to make a 7.1 setup decent? Sonically are they compatible?

Edited by Cosmic_surfer