Only Cleared $80,000,000

Tarheel

After winning the $188 million power ball.  She lived 30 miles down the road from here.  After paying a 3 million dollar bond for her gang banger boyfriend they were all busted for drugs last night.

Two children removed from the home.  Rags to riches to prison :mellow:

• Like 1

• Moderators

Our neighbor won 1 mil with the lottery. He found out while they were on a cruise with us but didn't tell us, his daughter called them on the boat. We found out a couple weeks later and that sucker let me buy all the drinks while on land for 3 days, titeass. :mellow:

• Like 9

Our neighbor won 1 mil with the lottery. He found out while they were on a cruise with us but didn't tell us, his daughter called them on the boat. We found out a couple weeks later and that sucker let me buy all the drinks while on land for 3 days, titeass. :mellow:

When I go to Rodney's I'll stop by your house and we can go kick his ***.

• Like 4

• Moderators

Please do stop by but not for that, he moved anyway not because of the lotto. They are 10 years older than me and both retired and doing very well before they won, they moved to a smaller place. After knowing them for over 15 years they never even said goodbye, but his brother lives next to him and he never even told him until they were moving, you think you know someone ? 

• Like 2

• Moderators

With a convicted felon arrested for possession of a weapon and another pal trafficking heroin.  Oh that's right you're a defense attorney :)

They mention in some repirts that they "cited" her. Whatever type of lawyer, if she is only charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana they would only cite here her. In Colorado they wouldn't even arrest her.

The big question I have is: Is she going to bond him out again?