Khorns Chicago $2K

jimjimbo

Those are about an hour away, I'm trying to work out a deal

Mark

Good luck to you. You don't mind if i contact him to say they're worth more or to not sale them to you, do you? 

:P

WEB, Please feel free to run the price up, I know that some people in the northwest feel that they will continue to appreciate in value. And since they are in the know, and are a wealth of information, I will be more than happy to overpay for them. Jimbo has already stepped up and I thank him immensely, and I'm sure that A1 is paying a premium to pick them up tomorrow, the seller told me he couldnt get to the storage space til Thursday. I might have to settle for the LaScalas on the bay for 7k. AS an added bonus they were from 84 and had the very desirable AL crossovers

All the best

Mark

I know you and Jimbo are messing around, but the guy from Lexington? Suspect at best. LOL

Mark

LOL 

I thought things were in a sad state when ppl were contacting sellers driving prices up, then for someone to contact a seller telling them to not sale to someone??  :wacko:

Hope you score these. 

• Like 1

I know you and Jimbo are messing around, but the guy from Lexington? Suspect at best. LOL

Mark

LOL 

I thought things were in a sad state when ppl were contacting sellers driving prices up, then for someone to contact a seller telling them to not sale to someone??  :wacko:

Hope you score these. 

Someone will chime in and get in the way. No worries

Mark