If your a addict stay away from Bob's shop !

totalcomfort

Had the pleasure of traveling to Bob Crites shop yesterday to pick up some parts for my cornscalas. Got to listen to some great speakers, mainly the jubilees that he has ,man what a wonderful sound!! Great guy to visit with and learned some klipsch and Crites history. Had been thinking about changing my center channel out, but w as going to do it as a later project. Then Bob had to fire up his new center and I was hooked, very clear and clean plus put out some serious spl. So by the time I left I had cornscala parts plus he is shipping me the parts for the center. Went to the shop today and built the box for the center and got final coat of clear on my top hat for my last jamboree. Going to finish the center and my speaker building is coming to a end till next year!! Staying away form Bob for a while before I go broke. If you ever get the chance, go to Bob's shop it is speaker heaven and he is a great guy to deal with. He will give you good advice and try not to break the bank.

• Like 7