Pono player (limited edition Foo Fighters)

Breakdown7

I have decided to sell my Pono player. This is the limited edition Foo Fighters model (#126 of only 487 made). It is in excellent condition. This comes shipped just like it was brand new, with the original box, manual, leather case, charger and all accessories. There is plenty of storage considering the player itself holds 64GB, and there is also a 64GB micro-SD card as well. The player has one small pin-hole sized flaw on the side, but not very noticeable.  I can do $475 + shipping.  If anyone needs more pics, I'll be glad to shoot em' over to an email address or text.  We have two of these players, and my wife doesn't listen enough anymore to justify keeping both.  

post-54981-0-46700000-1437964931_thumb.j

Edited by Breakdown7

Is there an Foo Fighters fan club page or the like, that this could be posted too? The added value of this model comes from its uniqueness of the different artist versions available. A premium is being attached to the cost of this one, over the cost of a non-artist endorsed version with the same specs. So it may behoove you to target your sale towards those willing to pay the premium, who really like the Foo Fighters. Cool little device though for sure. Good luck with your sale.

I'm not sure of any "Foo Fighters fan club" page, but I appreciate the suggestion.  There is an added value in not only the uniqueness of the limited edition artist model (#126 of only 487 made) but also, I am gifting the new owner hundreds of dollars worth of Hi-Rez tracks to enjoy.  If it doesn't sell here, I will go the eBay route.  However, I wanted fellow members to have a shot at this first.  Thanks for your input.  :)