One on the bucket list marked off

totalcomfort

Got to see the Eagles last night in Littlerock. Show was great!! They sang a little of all their songs, starting from the early years all the way to current time. Sound system was amazing, clean, clear and just the right volume. They must have some great sound engineers, all their cd's and DVDs I have all sound great and the live show was just as good.Great time with friends and the wife.

• Like 4

my dad used to always tell me he wanted to see queen when he was younger but was pissed as they would never come to kansas city and they felt there was no venue that had good enough of sound for them. to this day he complains about it and think its awesome that they were that particular with how they wanted the audience to see them. i recently bought a bluray of them and its awesome!

• Like 1

my dad used to always tell me he wanted to see queen when he was younger but was pissed as they would never come to kansas city and they felt there was no venue that had good enough of sound for them. to this day he complains about it and think its awesome that they were that particular with how they wanted the audience to see them. i recently bought a bluray of them and its awesome!

Oh yeah, Freddy had some chops for sure!

Took our 4-year old grandson to see The Eagles in St. Louis in 08'.

He was already a fan as he knew verbatim the band member's names, brand and model of instruments they played, names and instruments of the back-up band, etc. We were even guessing the play-list before each song.

Funniest thing was he was with his G-Mama and I in the grocery store talking to some friends an he told them "I only got drunk once for 20-years".

Edited by Mighty Favog

There are a couple very good concert DVDs. Queen was known for for their sound system back in the day- which they designed and owned if I remember correctly.

• Like 1