Solid state

Schu

I'm happy - but perhaps only the squeaky wheel gets the grease, eh?

Pandora's box has been opened, it seems.

Chris

• Like 1

What a great post! Thanks Chris. What a great letter/note, thanks PWK. Yep, that was PWK, not much nonsense. To paraphrase "What would I do with the extra 20 dB SNR digital offers? Blow out my ears or hide it under the noise from Ma cooking in the kitchen?" This is great stuff. Of course we all know what the recording industry by and large did with it. They squandered it, squaushed it, made it useless.

A Klipsch forum with no Tube section is like a Klipsch forum without a Passive/Active section.  Ok, maybe Drivers, Cabinets and Networks and that's as far as I'm going. :ph34r:

Seriously, I don't know how there hasn't been a dedicated tube section here for this long even though I and the majority here are not tube owners.

Seriously, I don't know how there hasn't been a dedicated tube section here for this long even though I and the majority here are not tube owners.

This thread doesn't appear to be about not having a tube subforum.  is Klipsch advocating only tube amplification?  Is that the new corporate vision of Vox from their marketing department?

Chris

• Like 1