The absolute best thread of all time that's even better than Stew's

The History Kid

So you're saying it's normal to be frustrated every single day at my age?

In the immortal words of Randle Patrick McMurphy " Oh J.C. kid there's nothing wrong with you, you should be out bird dogging chicks and banging beaver".

One is a Selmer-Bach C (silver) and the other is a King.  Of the two, I know the least about the King.  It was my first horn and I'm either the fifth or sixth (but final) owner.  The Bach C was given to me new in '04 and is my primary performance horn.

Awesome, thanks for sharing.

My first horn in the 4th grade was a King Silversonic Coronet. Played it through 9th grade. Then in 10th I scored a Benge Claude Gordon that I used through high school and in college. Still have both of them although I don't play anymore.

You are correct. He's not a good speller, but I'm pretty sure he meant what he wrote!

"Klipsch Forum: Making and Breaking Families Since 2004"

I got divorced eight months after joining this forum.  draw your own conclusions.   :D 

I only made it 4 months after joining before I got divorced. Hahaha

• Like 3

One is a Selmer-Bach C (silver) and the other is a King.  Of the two, I know the least about the King.  It was my first horn and I'm either the fifth or sixth (but final) owner.  The Bach C was given to me new in '04 and is my primary performance horn.

Arent you waiting on delivery of another horn?

Mark

• Like 1

Mark

Yeah, but the guy is taking his own sweet time in getting it to me. ;):P

we're still looking for a alto sax for my clarinet playing son moving to the HS marching band.

Check with your local musicians group. A lot of them do restoration and loans to students.

Mark

Yeah, but the guy is taking his own sweet time in getting it to me. ;):P

we're still looking for a alto sax for my clarinet playing son moving to the HS marching band.

Check with your local musicians group. A lot of them do restoration and loans to students.

As you said "you can only blow so many at a time" (or something like that) I'm guessing you were talking horns ,or were you referring to the hanging sax?

Mark

• Like 2