WTB: Cornwalls or Cornwall cabinets in Kansas City

CANT

I've been casually looking to upgrade for a while... had a few near misses recently so I thought I would just throw something on here just in case? 

I really only need the cabinets since I have a slew of spare parts... in fact my original plan was to just build my own but I have so many projects right now that I figured if I could find a pair for a decent price I would just pick them up and either reload the cabs if empty or sell off most of my spare parts if fully loaded? 

I'm not super concerned with which style or the condition, within reason. 

Thanks

I think I spoke with the same guy but while I was trying to schedule a time to go out to see them (within 24hrs) some one called him up and randomly offered him $900 for the pair!? Which I thought was odd and definitely more than I wanted to spend... 

There were 3 different pair on ebay within the last couple weeks that didn't sell for less than $600 but they were all on the coasts! I have a friend in CT that I almost hit up to help me out but I hate putting people in that position. 

I actually might have another line on a pair but I'm really torn between buying them and just build a pair of my own...

I think I spoke with the same guy but while I was trying to schedule a time to go out to see them (within 24hrs) some one called him up and randomly offered him $900 for the pair!? Which I thought was odd and definitely more than I wanted to spend... 

There were 3 different pair on ebay within the last couple weeks that didn't sell for less than $600 but they were all on the coasts! I have a friend in CT that I almost hit up to help me out but I hate putting people in that position. 

I actually might have another line on a pair but I'm really torn between buying them and just build a pair of my own...

those one is des moines that opus just posted are what you should go grab. quoting you so you will get an email!