Csc-1 finished

totalcomfort

Was at Bob Crites shop and heard this center and I really liked it. Ordered the parts and got it finished today. Love the sound great job Mr Crites. Got to build a shelf to mount it under my screen. Thanks for the advice in my other thread about moving the center under the screen, much better sound.post-49728-0-58340000-1438295414_thumb.j

• Like 4

Nice.  What are the main speakers you are matching to?  Did you and Bob discuss how it might compare to an Academy?  Just wondering if it's more suited to go between his Cornscalas or if it matches well with the Heritage series.

It is being used with a pair of jamboree mains( using the top end from his cornscala "C" style) my rear surrounds are cornscala's. It is matching well with my system. I have heard a Academy before, and imo think the Csc-1 is clearer and better bass. I think it will make a great match with any heritage speaker.Bang for the buck I think it is the best center I have heard so far.

Edited by totalcomfort
  • Like 1