Klipschorns (Rosewood) 2500.00 OBO (Raleigh, NC)

TasDom

For me its thousands of miles... thousands. I just cannot do it even though I have made offers to the seller in excess to the asking price.

This is the second pair of klipschorns in north carolina that were perfect for me... neither seller wants to deal with shipping.

Edited by Schu

ah Chuck--when i got divorced and left behind the stuff that nobody really needs (furniture, bed, fridge, dishes) you’d be surprised how much room you really have.  You’ll spend more time in front of those KHorns than you do in front of the refrigerator.  It’s a pretty easy decision, and they look really nice too!

• Like 1

For me its thousands of miles... thousands. I just cannot do it even though I have made offers to the seller in excess to the asking price. This is the second pair of klipschorns in north carolina that were perfect for me... neither seller wants to deal with shipping.

Fly there and meet the shipping company.

For me its thousands of miles... thousands. I just cannot do it even though I have made offers to the seller in excess to the asking price. This is the second pair of klipschorns in north carolina that were perfect for me... neither seller wants to deal with shipping.

I hope you realize the speakers are really only worth so much...

For fun, consider adding $1/day since you started looking, plus $1/day until you stop looking. How much are they worth, even now?

Stupid question, I know...

If you really want them, you make it work.  If you were going to pay for the speakers, shipping/freight, and a little more for the hassle. 

If the little more is the price of a ticket then go.