Happy Birthday Big Stew!

CECAA850

Happy B'day BSM. Which anniversary of your 39th birthday are we celebrating?

39 -- what makes you think I'm that old?  ;)  By the way, as the resident superfan of the band Queen ... '39 is a great song.

I'm sure it was hard for anyone else in the band to sing when they had the best rock frontman ever, but it was a great job by Brian on 39.

• Like 2

Happy B'day BSM. Which anniversary of your 39th birthday are we celebrating?

39 -- what makes you think I'm that old?  ;)  By the way, as the resident superfan of the band Queen ... '39 is a great song.

I'm sure it was hard for anyone else in the band to sing when they had the best rock frontman ever, but it was a great job by Brian on 39.

I agree.  Freddie sang it live at the Earl’s Court show in 1977 and NAILED it big time; but, Brian’s guitar work is sweet on that 12-string.

• Moderators

Should have known nothing gets past Carl

Well, it's not the birthday party you never had but it's the best I could do on short notice :emotion-22:  :emotion-46:  B)

How did you know it was his birthday today ? your good

• Like 1

Hope it's been a good one so far. :) hey it's your birthday have an extra shot of ketchup, you only live once might as well enjoy it. :lol:

it’s a quiet one.  boss told me to bail at 3--so i did.  Brother made some clam chowder (great meal for a hot day)…we’re totally opposite. He likes New England style and me…well everything i eat must be red, so that’s where the ketchup came in, that and several healthy shakes of hot sauce. It was good.  Listening to Heart right now…will go to their show in a few weeks, can’t wait.  Ann & Nancy Wilson are very high on my list. Thanks again for taking the time to say something nice to me.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

I was surprised when i saw this thread. he’s a regular ole' Columbo. 

I seem to remember you mentioning it when we talked about you never having a party and then throwing one for you in Hope.  I almost didn't post this as you were opposed to the idea of a party.  Worst case scenario, I could have deleted the thread if you requested it.  Basically wanted to wish you a good day.

• Like 1

I was surprised when i saw this thread. he’s a regular ole' Columbo. 

I seem to remember you mentioning it when we talked about you never having a party and then throwing one for you in Hope.  I almost didn't post this as you were opposed to the idea of a party.  Worst case scenario, I could have deleted the thread if you requested it.  Basically wanted to wish you a good day.

It's all good Carl -- you did nothing wrong.  No hard feelings at all. Felt kinda nice to hear good things said to me instead of "Steve, what were you thinking?" 

• Moderators

Well Happy Birthday to you also JerolW, hope you have a good day. :emotion-21:

Well Steve see what you started, this may turn out to be a rolling birthday thread, not a bad idea really ?

Happy Birthday again Steve, a second day is the least I could do since you never got a party. Show up in Hope in the spring and you will have a party with a birthday cake, guaranteed, the date being off makes no difference since you skipped so many already . 

Happy Birthday.

It's my birthday too, yeah.

jerol

happy birthday man...go Giants.

You, me, BHO, The Coast Guard the Queen Mum (RIP). It's a good day.

Go Giants.

jerol

Edited by JerolW
  • Like 2