I can't be the only one?

totalcomfort

Congrats on the XPA5! The July sale was tempting & I thought about the XPA 5 myself, but wound up getting the mini x a-100. My cables aren't perfect, but manageable & out of sight. Enjoy your new 5ch!

The x100 is a nice amp, been wanting a xpa5 for a while, summer sale just pushed me over the mark. I don't need the power I had plenty, but does anybody really need more than 30 watts with horn speakers? It is a sickness, just glad I am not the only one that has it!

I know! Just bought a new receiver and Blu Ray player so I have somewhat of an excuse. Haha[/quote

Every time I get my neat and looking good I change something, this time after the new amp that's it no more changes. Going to get everything looking neat and tidy!! Yea right who am I kidding

• Moderators

Mine is protected by a thick layer of dust....

MKP :-)

I'm with you on the dust thing, I think of it as extra insulation. :) No one will touch anything back there so it's left to me, that's not good news if your allergic to dust.

It's a crazy the amount of wires needed, IMO you would have to obsessive compulsive to have them perfectly organized.   :ph34r:

Before to long (I hope) we will be switching TV's and EVERYTHING will have to be removed and taken down because the cabinet around the current TV will have to be made into something shorter for the TV to sit on. As much as I want a new TV I hate to think about disconnecting it all, I may have to get a respirator along with a shop vac ? :o  :)  

Should be a big difference in the UPA to XPA, very nice. :emotion-21: 

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

I vacuum about once a month behind my centers. Just with the brush to get dust bunnies and what not off the wires. Everything is zip tied as neat as I can get it. But still looks like crap. Only way to be perfect is have full access behind the area with wiring and either custom make all cables or get very lucky on distances needed between all devices and routing too.