Jupiter Caps 600v Copper Foil pair

doctorcilantro

600vdc

.47uF value. 1 pair.

I bought these for passive crossover and never used them. The additional lead wire is the silver Jupiter wire, and total length is about 11" and there is a FastOn connector.

Never installed; brand new. Feedback on head-fi, agon, ebay just ask.

ebay feedback: hifitubes.usa | eBay

Asking $165 shipped conus

oeMm568l.jpg
5Dtmcoyl.jpg
L6H9XIfl.jpg
sWQeyZ8l.jpg
L35OleQl.jpg
Edited by doctorcilantro

Guest thesloth

I am sorry but $165 for two capacitors?  Is this correct?  Why so much?

do your research ;)

(my point being, make your own decision about a listing's value and leave the pricing discussions to PM)

My research says that I need to start making capacitors and selling them to people for astronomical amounts of money, obviously they will pay it.

• Like 1

Guest thesloth

thesloth  really why do crap on peoples thread ? :huh:

I am not. I was merely wondering if was a typo. I then found their website and yes they are $88ea. I almost pooped my pants!

As I was told people can do their own research and come to their own conclusions on the worth of the items in question. I am sure people love them and they will have no problems selling. Merely a curiousity for me since I have been buying capacitors for a long time and never seen that sort of price before.

Guest thesloth

I wasn't implying that you were trying to sell them for more money then they are worth. I found the website and did see they do indeed list out at $88ea.

I apologized and thaddeaus did clarify the rules for this thread. If I have anymore question about the item I will PM the person selling. Sorry for the confusion.