Hello. I am starting this topic as a newbie. Though I am certain the information is hidden somewhere in these many discussions I am inable to find it. I am new to the forum (returning after a few years without ever having posted much) and have a question on the LSIIs. I currently own LSI with AL-3 xovers and am considering LSIIs. My question is: Has Klipsch made any changes to the LSII since their introduction? I ask because I want to know if I purchase older LSIIs will I be getting the current model or an older version of the current model.

I believe we have not heard of any changes around here.  You might call 1800KLIPSCH and see what they say.  And let us all know too!

WMcD

Edited by William F. Gil McDermott
  • Like 2

It is a mystery to me.  In edit, to solve this, I highlighted and changed the font size to 12 pt and that did not seem to remedy the situation.

Then I went back and highlighted and used the second icon on the top row, which is "remove format."  That did the trick, for now, anyway.

WMcD