For Sale Klipsch LaScala ll, $2900

Mdud

its really to bad, they are quite stunning in person... the second HF section is still missing in action in UPS the world.

even the HF had Damage...

21841012685_214f5bec49_h.jpg

That has to be a four foot toss to concrete on its corner to do that damage. Very, very sorry Schu

Well... functionally the one speaker seems fine to be honest.

It would be better to switch positions with the cornwalls though.

I could not set up the second speaker because its HF section has gone from Tulsa to oklahoma city to new mexico back to oklahoma city and now its back in Tulsa... thanks UPS

Edited by Schu

I almost expect the missing HF section to arrive *back* at my doorstep tomorrow...seems UPS can't pull their head out long enough to figure out where it goes. I will be in contact with them tonight to start the claim process. Hope it turns out well Schu, I will pm you later.

When the trucks leave the hub, there is only one person per truck -- so there is only one person to move and negotiate things from the truck to the house. I was thinking that the damage happened while trying to get it off of the truck, but maybe not. Just seems hard to believe that things this size would be sent down a conveyer belt and then dropped on the top of the rest of packages -- but I suppose anything is possible. 

How do you do this just moving them in boxes? 

The ply they use is tough and I swear I couldn't make damage like that with a 30lb sledge and a single blow. 

Crossing my fingers for a speedy resolution here.

21805398412_d722876286_h.jpg

Is that how they got shipped just with the foam caps one on bottom and one on top ?

Its always the shippers responsibility to initiate insurance claims...

Shipping insurance is there to protect the shipper from loss, not the recipient.

" Its always the shippers responsibility to initiate insurance claims "   If the seller had insurance and they cut a check it will go to the seller . The issue here is the item was not delivered in the same condition as purchased . I hope the seller issued a refund because that's the only correct way to handle this .