For Sale Klipsch LaScala ll, $2900

Mdud

Schu do you have the guys number? I had it for a while but recently deleted it. It is prolly in my recent history on my phone I just don't know what it would be.

I do... I have all his information.

I think I will open the last piece that arrived and if its not to badly damaged, at least listen to the set up. As a center only, the ls sound really nice... very natural and blends wonderfully with the cw's.

Time to see how the set up sounds reversed withthe cw as a center.

Edited by Schu

• 3 weeks later...

Is the seller banned from the site? No reply? No response? Scammer?

If I had posted those speakers for sale on this site and done such a horrible job shipping them I would at least man up and take credit for the horrible situation. 

#1, Give the man his money back.

It's the sellers problem to recover the loss. 

I've been watching this thread since it's inception. Saw the thread where Schu could get the tasty LaScalas and the Heresys..... But he's waiting on his money.

Total BS

Give him his money back!!!!!!!!!!!!

No refund yet, but ups has the paper work and to date things seem to be proceeding. I's are being dottew and T's are being crossed.

To his credit, the seller is keeping in touch with me and is processing the claim.

• Like 1

Well... I was at first, I have calmed down considerably and am trying to be helpful and not detracting to the situation. Probably a sign of my age and maturity.

Thankfully I have been able to listen to them, and they do sound really really good.

Mids are "hot" to me and very forward, but things are being done to alleviate that.

I ahve about five or six multi channel music discs and 5.1 is awesome!

22075535885_047cf3d6ea_o.jpg

Edited by Schu
  • Like 1