$700 k-horns in chicago...

Opus sent me the link right away. I called and he said a guy from Indiana was picking them up at 3, i was next in line if the g uy passed. I dont think i have a chance unless the guy passes away because the deal is decent

And lemon,I'm probably 25 minutes away, 20 if it was a race.

Mark

I talked to him and he just wanted them to be gone. He knew they had some value but didnt know exactly how much. His word was good, I didnt get the call,so I guess the guy didnt checked out

UPDATE When I called about the Ks and he said they were spoken for, I asked if he had any other gear. He said everything had come from an estate  and he had basement full of gear. He told me I had 1st shot at it. I just called, the guy from Indiana bought everything he had. So his word wasnt as good as I thought

Mark

Edited by ZEUS121996

I talked to him and he just wanted them to be gone. He knew they had some value but didnt know exactly how much. His word was good, I didnt get the call,so I guess the guy didnt checked out

UPDATE When I called about the Ks and he said they were spoken for, I asked if he had any other gear. He said everything had come from an estate  and he had basement full of gear. He told me I had 1st shot at it. I just called, the guy from Indiana bought everything he had. So his word wasnt as good as I thought

Mark

Dayum. Going from 1st shot at it to being told it's all gone to another guy is a letdown. You made the effort, the word was given... then nothing. I think that's crap.