Someone Buy This Please---Sold For $155.00

willland

Your link led me to notice there is also an A200x3 for sale for $600 that caught my eye. His ad is quite good and inspired interest.  I just noticed that you have one as well.  What can you say about that amps qualities?   

Your link led me to notice there is also an A200x3 for sale for $600 that caught my eye. His ad is quite good and inspired interest.  I just noticed that you have one as well.  What can you say about that amps qualities?   

I wouldn't be tempted to buy another Acurus if I did not like them. ;)

Seriously,

I have been very pleased with every Acurus amp I have owned which is up to twelve I think.  Actually the A200x3 is my favorite.  Tons of punchy, tight and fast bass, great detail in the mids and highs.  About as neutral an amp as I have ever heard.  Cool running and quiet.  Great dynamics.

The A150 is what started my Acurus liking by the way it made a pair of Heresys and RB-5's thump to no end in the bass region.

Bill

I wouldn't be tempted to buy another Acurus if I did not like them. ;)

Seriously,

I have been very pleased with every Acurus amp I have owned which is up to twelve I think.  Actually the A200x3 is my favorite.  Tons of punchy, tight and fast bass, great detail in the mids and highs.  About as neutral an amp as I have ever heard.  Cool running and quiet.  Great dynamics.

The A150 is what started my Acurus liking by the way it made a pair of Heresys and RB-5's thump to no end in the bass region.

Bill

Bill convinced me to P/U a Acurus A200five and boy am I ever grateful. His discription is bang on what I experience for both HT and 2 channel thru a Anthem mrx510. Very musical combo!

Bill convinced me to P/U a Acurus A200five and boy am I ever grateful. His discription is bang on what I experience for both HT and 2 channel

Thank you kind sir, glad to do it.

thru a Anthem mrx510. Very musical combo!

Speaking of the Anthem MRX510, your total assessment if you don't mind.  If and only if my NAD takes a dump someday, Anthem is a direction I will be looking.

Bill