Klipsch Stadium on Craigslist Omaha

dbomberger

I want one of these... really bad. But 1200 is still to much.

I'm right there with you on both counts.

I hate when someone copies and pastes their entire ad.  I'd like to see a picture.  These ads always read like pfishers to me.

Surprisingly, that is the second one I have seen in this area.  the first one, I actually heard down at the lake where I camp.  You would think it is bigger than it looks, though it is a stout little bugger its not as big as I thought.  I will say it sounded great.  I think 1200 for a boom box is a bit much, I feel I could build a nice outdoor system for that much.  But it is great for picnics and what not.

• Like 1

Wow, someone actually owns one! In my search to actually touch and hear one in person, they seemed to be as rare as a Unicorn...

I'm with ya there. I saw one at an Indy Pilgrimage but it wasn't operational...

I even had Klipsch involved at one point trying to locate one I could look at... Even they couldn't lead me to one in the DFW area. Most dealers didn't even know what it was. And the one that admitted they had actually seen one, said it was a "display model" that had already been returned.