SOLD Juicy Music Blueberry Xtreme with Cream + all upgrades

Dmitry

Unit is in prefect cosmetic and operating state. Just recently updated by the OEM with the Maxim modes AND the LOMC phono stage, so now the phono section has both the MM and MC phono stages, for all types of phono cartridges. Wooden cabinet is also in pristine shape. OEM also replaced the tube-rectified power supply with the much more reliable solid state ps, which should last forever. The  tubes are almost new, JJ and Sovteks, nothing exotic. I doubt you'll find a more pristine unit.

post-11914-0-82600000-1440205974_thumb.j

post-11914-0-35920000-1440205983_thumb.j

post-11914-0-47120000-1440205991_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No remote. You can easily add a line level volume remote control, like this one.

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/MCM-CUSTOM-AUDIO-50-8394-/50-8394

Still available...which is a surprise for me, judging by the well-deserved reputation of this preamplifier.

When I seen this link I had to order one to see how it worked. Great option for adding a remote to any system with little or no draw back. Hard to believe its only $35..

The new price is a darn good deal on the BBX..

Edited by NOSValves

No remote. You can easily add a line level volume remote control, like this one. 

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/MCM-CUSTOM-AUDIO-50-8394-/50-8394

Still available...which is a surprise for me, judging by the well-deserved reputation of this preamplifier. 

Question for you all.

I'm currently using the squeezebox app volume control, to control the volume of my 2 channel system. I was always under the impression that I should have the volume all the way up on the source, but the MC240 is a TON of amp for my Cornscalas. If I introduced a device like this into the mix, would that be a gain in sound quality?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...