PC-2000Or klipsch R-15-sw

swa99a

One is a bigger footprint. Both are great subs. I personally would prolly take the Svs just cause I love their bill of rights. And if you wanna upgrade in less than a year you can step up to PC-12 plus. Or whatever model is higher up. It's a sweet deal. Look up the bill of rights.

• Like 1

One is a bigger footprint. Both are great subs. I personally would prolly take the Svs just cause I love their bill of rights. And if you wanna upgrade in less than a year you can step up to PC-12 plus. Or whatever model is higher up. It's a sweet deal. Look up the bill of rights.

Solid advice.

Bill

R-115SW, or even a pair of them. You won't find a better sub for the money. Buy direct for a 30 day money back returns.

OP did not specify which Klipsch 15" sub.  I totally forgot about the new R-115SW.  I have heard nothing but very favorable reviews about this sub from consumers and professionals.

Bill

• Like 2

I just bought a R-115SW from Nebraska Furniture Mart. $549.99 shipped, no tax. Crazy that they can do that.

I love my RSW-12 and 15 and have seen Jay state that the R-115SW is an upgrade to the latter and if that is the case, I honestly can't see how the ID companies can compete at this price-to-performance ratio.