Jubilee 53 at work

Scotty H

First Scotty found the forum, im sure he surfed a bit on the forum.

Scotty did just exactly what we all did, requested or not, he posted his system. no easy task the way we need to post pics here.

His first response is to get Specs thrown at him? What the hell?

Hella way to welcome a newbi, but then again it's the "Cult" thinking, shining through in all its glory.

Is this the way you people make friends in life ? i want less to do with this forum everyday.

• Like 1

First Scotty found the forum, im sure he surfed a bit on the forum.

Scotty did just exactly what we all did, requested or not, he posted his system. no easy task the way we need to post pics here.

His first response is to get Specs thrown at him? What the hell?

Hella way to welcome a newbi, but then again it's the "Cult" thinking, shining through in all its glory.

Is this the way you people make friends in life ? i want less to do with this forum everyday.

I like you Mark, but if you think you need to take a hike.

When the OP has calmed down, I would be happy to explain why he might not want to cross as high as 800Hz.

First, we need to wait for him to stop insulting everyone before we can have a grown up conversation.

Frankly i cannot say i blame his response, and wonder if we will ever see him again.

I did notice those Jubs are not from the CL, very little dust on them, kind of leads me to believe paid full cash value, and that would not be cheap, considering the rest of his layout, top notch.

Yes, you are probably correct that he paid full price. Those are the new style K-510 tweeters and they have not been around very long. I doubt these were bought as a used item.

I also agree that we will probably not see him again. He seems to have his mind made up and probably does not want to go through the various issues about choosing a crossover point.

How much for the white Buick G Body Regal?

Just a little V6 with only 700hp+ and A/C......

You wouldn't be interested. :D

BIG  Turbonetics hair dryer and tuned with a FAST XFI computer.

Just to get grocerys and run errands with ya'know?

This is Turbo Buick #4 for me. LOVE turbos! Mechanical-Music to my ears.

DSC_0839_zpsdpy4nnfp.jpg

DSC_0836_zps6qfbyslb.jpg

DSC_0837_zpsycssyfkq.jpg

Edited by Scotty H
  • Like 4

Yes, you are probably correct that he paid full price. Those are the new style K-510 tweeters and they have not been around very long. I doubt these were bought as a used item.

I also agree that we will probably not see him again. He seems to have his mind made up and probably does not want to go through the various issues about choosing a crossover point.

2015 Jubilees, as posted in my first post.

You guys are getting the hang of this internet thingy,.

Way to go!

I don't need you to tell me what sounds good to my ears.

Sang in barbershop, sang in world famous choir, played Sax and Guitar....have perfect-pitch. etc etc...

I know what I like and I do experiment after researching my stuff.

It is set-up just fine and I am done messing around. Time to sit back and enjoy.

You are welcome to spend eternity never happy and constantly fiddiling and tweeking your own system until you go blue-mental.

Knock yourself out my man!

Already predicted a few know-it-alls to come in here and tell me what to do.

That is why I first posted the crossover specs that Klipsch has on the web.

But, as expected.....some tard went ahead and re-posted them anyways and trying to tell me what I like.

Nice!

Also, Klipsch engineer that worked with Paul on these speakers absolutely told me to try 800hz for the 2015 Jubilees.

OK? Just accept it and move on already! :blink:

Sheeezh!

Edited by Scotty H
  • Like 1

When the OP has calmed down, I would be happy to explain why he might not want to cross as high as 800Hz.

First, we need to wait for him to stop insulting everyone before we can have a grown up conversation.

No thanks!

Not looking for advice.

If you see me ask, then you can throw your $0.02 at me.

OK buddy?

• Like 1

Go 2 way, place them properly.... and find a sub that can  keep up with them.... then find some recordings that are good enough to work.....

2-way? I know you are not suggesting I remove my Tweeter....right?

3-way is great and bi-amping is working just fine for me.

Tube amps for the mid and top.....solid state for the bass bins = happy owner!

At this point I would not consider changing anything.

Maybe you are blind?, but I have 13" JL Fathom AND a JBL 18" Professional Sub already!

?? They are in my pics if you bothered to look.

You would be sick in the head if you need more Bass!

I already have most of the Vinyl that I want.

Thanks you guys for your "expert" opinions! So nice! :huh:

Very happy to have found the Klipsch products.

Great stuff!

(pffft  B&W)

Edited by Scotty H
  • Like 1

Very nice setup.   But since you're being a jerk,  fix the left pot on your c2500 and you wont have to hang the weight on it so it doesn't sound like shiat. While you're at it, straighten out the top of your lava lamp. 

Go build a system that will knock your own Lava Lamp sideways.

That's what I have! LOL

:o

You do not.

You're not even close yet.

Edited by Scotty H

I feel like the issue here is the OP ScottyH was just looking to show off his gear, Maybe Brag a bit he was so happy with Klipsch,  I am sure he did not realize this forum is dedicated to the idea of improving systems and that all advice thrown out is done in a friendly manner take it or leave it

The exchange of ideas is how we all improve, 

I can see maybe getting upset, but the name calling is not called for after all you are on the internet and in no way obligated to take any advice given, Simply state your position in a calm adult like manner

Take your car for example I will bet there are 100 ways to build that engine and if you show it to 100 people there will be a few that will make suggestions how to improve its performance in there opinion,  I hope in those situations you dont go off and start throwing insults as a hospital visit may insue

If you post another thread and only wish to show off your gear STATE THAT up front and I am sure most here will not bother to offer there experience, I surely would not

Welcome to the forums

• Like 1

Klipsch Jubilees are great speakers (I know because I own a pair). The OP is now a proud owner of Jubilees and enjoys them. That is great and perhaps this will encourage others to try them out. Why not leave things at that.

Edited by PrestonTom
  • Like 1

Forget that.  what the H is that ugly white car model?

That is the ONLY car from the 80s to go up in value.

Buick Grand Nationals and Buick Regal T-Types.

Came with Indy Car Racing Turbo V6 and was fastest production car in 1987.

Faster and better handling than even a Corvette.

What rock did you just crawl out of? :unsure:

It is a VERY Iconic, classic American muscle car!

Ahead of it's time with the technology it had.

Very similar to Mr Klipsch and his products.

(Are you a woman?? That would explain it.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XNN-0VEzXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0F-MdFIuOk

My others I owned were Black Grand Nationals....

LV.jpg

Edited by Scotty H