How much would you pay..?

Shodrewken

I guess that all depends on how bad I wanted them. If they are mint and I really wanted them I would probably go $600. Just my opinion!! Of course however, I'd be more comfortable at $500, Lol. 

Edited by philly0116
  • Like 1

yeah id grab a local pair for that. fun to play with for a couple months and then sell and not lose any money.

This is exactly what I did, bought em tried em for awhile and sold them for what I had in them. I paid 500 with Dean G magic in them black ash in color and they were mint.

Edited by rockhound

Could only reach the guy by e-mail, hopefully I'll hear back soon!

Are you aware of the cab problems with the KLF-20/30 series?  Fleawatt directly upstream ^^^ referred to it.  If the cab has the glue problems, I would make the owner aware of it, and it would drastically effect the price of the speakers downward, as it takes some knowledge and effort to correct it.

Are you aware of the cab problems with the KLF-20/30 series?

Thankfully I have read many posts about the cab problems through the swell people of this forum. Anyway, I'm gonna bring the topic up to the guy, and definitely have a listen to before I buy anything. 

$700 if the front and back panels don't rattle and I didn't have to drive too far to snag them. I like to use a frequency sweep when testing for the dreaded KLF cabinet rattle.

Good comment but I would pll one of the woofers and use a rubber mallet. I have had in total three pair of KLF20 all have baffle issues but that can be fixed and is worth fixing. I prefer the KLF20 bottom end oveer the CF3 that I had so I sold those woofers. I really like the bottom end I am getting out of my modified KLF20 I would not trade them. Serious about checking the baffles they are quite possibly loose and knowing that will get you a better price for them If you end up working on them tape cardboard on the top and sides to protect the veneer as you huck them around in the shop it is worth your time and effort.