FS Resin Mid horn for Quartet/Forte ll/Chorus ll and some pro Klipsch...

moray james

I have five heavy resin mid horns as used as used in the Quartet, Forte ll, Chorus ll and other pro Klipsch speakers. These are a 600 Hz horn which are larger than the K600 used in the famous Cornwall. These horns are new hybrid designs with a conical throat and tractrix mouth. These are excellent heavy cast resin thick walled horns which are the only Klipsch resin horns that I have found that do not require nor benefit from any additional damping. I would like $35.00 each plus actual postage. These will be well packed to insure they arrive safe to you. Pay via pay pal.

So are they stock as would normally come on the Chorus II, or something different?

Hey Jim: yes these are stock Klipsch Factory mid horns, exactly what are installed in a Quartet, Forte ll, Chorus ll and a number of pro Klipsch speakers. These are the first new hybrid conical/tractrix horns made by Klipsch. Hope that clears up and questions readers may have.

Edited by moray james

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On September 8, 2015 at 6:48 AM, moray james said:

bump this sale

Newb here - first post! I just joined, and this is exactly what I've been looking for. I recently picked up a pair of Forte IIs, and both mid-horns have cracked flanges. I would be interested in two of them if they are free of cracks and are still available. I also am on the lookout for a k-25-k woofer.  FedEx was very unkind to these babies!